Remodeling your home should be fun and exciting not a disaster. Start off on the right foot with a solid plan and the right contractor. Do your homework, check references and check with the BBB. Get a copy of your contractors insurance policy and inspect work they have already completed in your area. If the contractor gets straight A’s your project should be complete on time and within budget!
We’re committed to helping you design and build your dream addition. What do we offer:
- It’s not just the place to prepare and cook food
- It’s also used for entertaining guests
- Storing gadgets and eating family meals
- Your design needs to accommodate all these activities
- Today, islands, farmhouse sinks and stainless steel appliances are common additions
Decide if you want to use an architect, a designer-builder, or other professional to translate your remodeling vision. Come up with a design that you love and that is within your budget.
If you designed the space yourself, select a contractor with whom you have a solid working rapport.
Finalize a budget and stick with it.